WeLoveCSS Logo
Home Profile Members Search Rules Help New Posts

WeLoveCSS > WeLoveCSS > News & Announcements > WLC t-shirt

Closed Thread
Old 25th June 07, 10:21 PM   #21
ericcarroll
WLC Member

Default Re: WLC t-shirt

Too bad you can't place a sticker on a trackpad.
Old 22nd July 08, 01:59 AM   #22
cmgtechnologies
WLC Member

I will buy one...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 5 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
- Around 16 Templates When I wrote this, and we try to add atleast 10 templates every month.
Old 18th November 08, 08:40 PM   #23
kpetree10
WLC Member

I know this is an old post but because I am a newbie to this site it's new to me.

If you all are still interested in doing this there is a great site called CafePress who will take your image and make any item that you wish (that they have). The best part it is free!

What you do is setup a store, upload your image, and then people can visit your store and purchase and item you the image and they will create the item on demand so you don't have to have any inventory or worry about spending money on something that nobody wants.

www.cafepress.com

P.S. I just read it and it sounds like an advertisement but I'm not trying to make it one, I'm just putting in my 2˘
Old 25th November 09, 04:09 PM   #24
rkrause
WLC Mod

I just stumbled onto this. I would have no problem providing a small donation to help the "welovecss.com" t-shirt fund. Additionally, let's not forget there are 2 sides to the t-shirt... either put the leet logo on the front and "welovecss.com" url across the back or vice versa. If you wanted real press on this, you might consider having an option to add ' i'm a proud member of:, or i'm an admin for: ' just a little extra something to peak someones interest.

Ryan.
Old 25th November 09, 06:38 PM   #25
meesa
WLC Mod

I like you idea Ryan. The I'm a proud member/admin/moderator of WLC is a good idea too.
Don't know much about t-shirt making, but it'd also be cool if you could put your username on there.

This does seem like a good idea to revive.
Old 12th May 11, 06:08 AM   #26
meesa
WLC Mod

Feel free to to make one up and post back with a link to the t-shirt making website.

Linear Mode Linear Mode