WeLoveCSS Logo
Home Profile Members Search Rules Help New Posts

WeLoveCSS > WEB DESIGN > CSS > HTML image Canvas, issue with higher resolution screens

Old 7th August 17, 06:50 AM   #1
Surprised
WLC Member

Default HTML image Canvas, issue with higher resolution screens

Hi all,

First of all I'm new to this forum and only have a really basic knowledge about html and css, nothing special at all.
To inform you a bit about the backstory of my project... I'm a 3D printing Enthusiast and trying to start a webshop soon for some products that customers can customize. (because family members told me that I should)
For customizing this I started creating a tool with a friend, but he's on holidays for 2 weeks now unfortunately so I'm totally stuck on this.

In the tool customers can add images etc to customize their product, just like a photo book. but the problem with those higher resolution devices is that the canvas won't work properly, if they add an image or icon the canvas isn't able to being used entirely. So my guess I have to put in some lines that will scale all devices to the same resolution, but I can't seem to get that working.
You can find my tool at Surprised Configurator

All the coding is visible in the tool and if you guys could tell me what I'm doing wrong would be highly appreciated.

cheers,
Tom

Last edited by Surprised; 7th August 17 at 12:49 PM.
Surprised is offline   Reply With Quote

Linear Mode Linear Mode