JOB OFFER: XHTML/CSS Specialist Wanted
I am looking for 1 XHTML/CSS Specialist to work with an existing team of developers.
1. The focus of interested candidates is to produce good quality (XHTML Strict and CSS2 Validated) web pages.
2. As the existing team members are all rather busy with the PHP side of things, we need someone who can focus on XHTML/CSS layout set up for about 90 pages.
3. The expected rate of development is about 10 pages per day and the work should be completed in about 9 working days.
4. Mockups in JPG format (no PSD) will be provided. Interested candidates may be required to create better quality/small slices of images on-the-fly based on the low resolution JPG mock-up.
5. Note that the main style sheet has already been set up correctly and all the XHTML/CSS specialist is required to do is to set up "page-specific" style sheet. In other words, each XHTML page will load 2 stylesheets. The main "style.css" and the page-specific "pagespecificname.css" that the specialist is responsible for.
6. Good commenting practices is expected because the Team's PHP developers will be integrating their PHP codes and functions with the XHTML/CSS pages and if there are no good comments, it will be a disaster integrating PHP with the XHTML/CSS.
7. Detailed Page Layout Guidelines will be provided and briefed to the successful candidate via SKYPE or Messenger.
8. Successful Candidate can also expect to be part of a successful, growing software development team with more interesting projects in Year 2008 if he/she successfully completes this Page Layout project.
Interested XHTML/CSS specialists, please contact me via private message and provide
1. A sampling of pages done by you.
2. Expected payment rate based on either
- 90 pages; or
- 9 work days
Looking forward to hear from enthusiastic XHTML/CSS specialists with a passion for creating good quality, standards compliant web pages! Smile